Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Magic Mathematicians


Today my two little girls were having a conversation in the back seat of our car. Our oldest daughter is always "imparting her knowledge" with her younger sister. She seems to always "know" the answer. I guess her little sis felt she had to "prove her worth" in the brains department. The conversation went as follows....

Little Sis: "I know what two plus one is!"
Big Sis: said with a tone of complete skepticism, "What is it then?"
Little Sis: "Three"
Big Sis: said with a tone of complete shock! "How did you know that?!"
Little Sis: "I'm magic!"

Sure makes more sense out of all those imaginary numbers doesn't it! Only someone who possessed a little magic in their souls could ever figure that out!

After this discovery, forget hiring a magician for the next kids b-day party! I'm looking in the phone book for Mathemagicians!

No comments:

Post a Comment